Centegra Health & Wellness Network (CHWN) members have access to the full range of health services offered through our physicians and Centegra Health System. Through the network, doctors and other providers work together to give each patient exceptional care. Members benefit from the complete services of the region’s health care leader.
Get Started Selecting Your Primary Care Physician
With your HMO insurance plan you must select a Primary Care Physician (PCP) to get started. A PCP is a General/Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics physician.
Find your Centegra Health and Wellness Network PCP by clicking on physician search.
Once you have chosen your PCP, call 855-251-5568 to make your selection. Please be sure you have Medical Group #471 listed on your card as shown below.
CHWN Customer Staff is here to help serve you. If you have specific questions, please call our customer service center at 855-251-5568 and our representatives will gladly assist you.
Extended Hour Coverage
All CHWN members have extended hour coverage available to them at our four immediate care locations. Please see our immediate care locations below for hours and locations.
Current Centegra Health & Wellness Network Contracts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield HMO Illinois*
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Blue Advantage
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Blue Precision
Centegra Health & Wellness Network Affiliated Locations
Immediate Care Locations
- Centegra Immediate Care–Crystal Lake
- Centegra Immediate Care–Huntley
- Centegra Immediate Care-McHenry
- Centegra Immediate Care-West Dundee
Centegra Clinical Laboratories Outpatient Locations
- Centegra Hospital–McHenry
- Centegra Hospital–Woodstock
- Centegra Health Campus – Huntley
- Crystal Lake Medical Arts
* HMO Illinois is offered by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, a Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company and independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.